Monday, June 23, 2008

From now on....light dinners

Ok, so I felt crappy whilst running today. After this: Light dinners only on days before I run. blech! I thought I was eating relatively healthily because I had chicken and rice...NOPE!

Today's stats: 2.2 miles, 32. That's a 14 mile pace. I really need to get my butt in gear. The goal for this week is 3 miles on Saturday in 35 or less. Think I can do it?


I didn't do 3 on Sunday because I've modified my schedule somewhat. The new one is as follows:

M, W, Sa running (30-45 minutes M,W. An actual set distance Sa.)
T situps, pushups, etc with Joe's PT group.
Th stadium runs/walks with Joe's group
F off - maybe a light walk. After all, Diesel needs exercise too
Su: walking or biking.

We'll see. I'm kind of excited to be doing the PT stuff because since I'm around people, I'll push myself a little harder. Phillip said he'd start running with me after this week, so that'll help too!

1 comment:

susan said...

LOL, when I read the beginning of your post I thought you wrote "belch" instead of "blech". Freud much?

Anyhoo, go you!!! With that schedule you'll have to bring along a nail file so you have something to do while you wait for me at the top of the hills. That is, if you decide to wait at the top of the hills... :)